Monday, October 22, 2012

Herrick Lake Forest Reserve, Wheaton, IL

Read later, go there first. I mean it. Just go there before all the trees shake down their amazing leaves on the ground. If you are in Illinois and if you love enjoying beautiful scenery with a lake, a forest and kids running around, you will love this place. 
After parking my car, I looked up and saw this. Not interesting enough? Just keep walking! 


 Keep walking. It will just get better.... and better!

What about now? Sit down and enjoy the colors but don't forget to get up and walk into the forest. Like I said, it just gets better!


Are you thinking where's the damn lake!? :) Here it comes!



As in below photo, most trees are ready to shake down the remaining leaves. You've got to hurry up, grab your camera, a cup of coffee and go there!

Tomorrow I will bring you to another place called Silver Lake. We will row canoe and enjoy the autumn again :)

Cheers!
Ruby  

No comments:

Post a Comment